ASE organizes professional development conferences, career workshops and motivational assemblies. ASE also offers staff recruitment, teacher mentoring, grant writing, and summer remediation program for K-12 schools.
During staff orientation component of summer teacher institute, ASE supports the program with location, parking, technical equipment, internet, meals and beverage, online registration, online evaluations and certificates.
Professional Development Conferences
ASE organizes one-day professional development conferences for K-12 teachers and administrators. ASE also provides with location, parking, technical equipment, internet, meals and beverage, online registration, online evaluations, certificates of attendance as well as presenters and speakers. Some of the topics presented in the conferences are as follows:
- Classroom Management
- Common Core Standards
- Differentiated Instruction
- Creating/Contributing A Positive School/Classroom Climate
- Motivating Students
- Effective Communication
- Building Relationship
- Assessment and using data in classroom
- Essentials of Effective Literacy Teaching
- Creating your classroom website
- Classroom management and positive behavior
- Teaching/Engaging ELL students
- Essentials of ACT preparation
- Effective Lesson Planning
- iPad Training
- Interactive Whiteboard Training
ASE organizes one-day workshop and provides with customized content, speakers and presenters, location and parking, technical equipment, internet, meals and beverage, online registration, online evaluation and certificates of attendance.
- Administrative Assistants
- PR Associates
- IT Managers
- Business Managers
- Instructional Coordinators
- Dean of Students
- College Guidance Counselors
- Special Education Teachers
Motivational Speakers and Assemblies
ASE provides schools with a presenter who speaks to K-12 students, teachers and parents during special assemblies. Some of the topics presented in the assemblies are as follows:
- Bullying Prevention
- Black History Month
- Test Motivation
ASE provides schools with training programs where teachers gain more knowledge on technology, its use in the classroom and integration to the instruction. Example programs are:
- iPad training
- Interactive whiteboard training
- Mimio and clickers
- Power Google tools
- Making your classroom website
ASE helps public and private schools find and hire local and international staff members including, but not limited to, teachers of all subjects, school administrators, school psychologists, and school nurses.
- Please submit your information through our online form at http://as4ed.com/applications.
- For international employment application please submit your information at http://as4ed.com/applications/intl.
Grant Writing and Management: E-Rate Applications
What is E-Rate?
Created to help schools and libraries afford telecommunications and Internet access, the Schools and Libraries Program of the Universal Service Fund, known as “E-Rate,” is administered by the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC) under the direction of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). The E-Rate funding program allows school districts and libraries to apply for discounts on telecommunication products and services, including telecom services, Internet access, internal connections, and basic maintenance.
Who we serve:
Public Charter Schools, Consortia, School Districts, Private Schools, Libraries across the United States.
Each year, the E-rate program offers over $2 billion to connect schools and libraries to technology. ASE knows that schools and libraries rely on this funding to deliver the technology services they need. The reliance on adequate bandwidth and access to knowledge resources has grown with the use of digital devices and with changes to education policy. ASE is dedicated to accuracy, professionalism, ethics, reliability, and discernment in helping clients apply and track their E-rate funding.
How we serve:
Understand the technology needs of school districts and identify opportunities that may save money on telecommunication and Internet service:
- Identify all E-Rate funding possibilities
- Complete all application forms, filings and required correspondence
- Manage, file and store all relevant paperwork associated with your application
- Become the point of contact for all reviews, audits and appeals
- Answer all Program Integrity Assurance (PIA) questions
- Prepare and respond to Selective Review Audits
- Prepare and file SLD and FCC Appeals
- Review Free & Reduced figures and provide guidance to maximize E-Rate discounts
- Answer compliance questions and eligibility issues
- Prepare and follow-up with service substitutions, and SPIN number changes
- Follow-up with E-Rate invoicing payments and discounts
- Answer questions concerning E-Rate policies
- Review applications
Summer Remediation Program
ASE offers a wide variety of enrichment opportunities for 3rd-8th grade students to enjoy their time in our four-week summer program. From art to science, creative writing to sports, our students will be inspired, challenged and excited, as they discover new talents or build on existing ones:
- Arts and Crafts
- Krav Maga
- Story telling